When you're in a creative business it's almost expected that any decent agency will have a few awards to trot out from time-to-time.
Like anybody else, we've won a slew of these for our clients. Importantly, an industry award is recognition by colleagues in the business for a job well done. And some of the parties have been pretty good, too.
A PARTIAL LIST OF SOME OF THE HONORS AND
REWARDS WE'VE RECEIVED INCLUDES:
- Three Silver Anvils from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) for Media Relations, a Special Event and Issue Advocacy
- Two Paragon Awards from the Wisconsin Chapter of PRSA for Branding and Video Production
- Three National Communicator Awards for Branding, a Website & an Annual Report
- An APEX Award for Website Design
- A Bulldog Reporter Award for Media Relations Excellence
- A Marcom Platinum Award for Marketing Creativity
- A Wisconsin Communicator Award for Newsletter Design
The hardware is definitely nice. We have shelves bowing from the weight of some of the trophies. however...
Sometimes, agencies can get too caught up in the pursuit of awards, and lose sight on what's really important. Our best "award" is when a client tells us our work fulfilled business objectives like increasing sales, improving awareness, fixing a communications problem or persuading key audiences.
That's the kind of recognition that really matters. It's why we do this work.